Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:01:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Hello!

Hi,

I was going to say to ignore the "bored or nut" messages. I suppose this
message does not do that as it obviously addresses the topic,that is,
messages from the bored.

There have been many who have left CONCH-L in a huff for one reason or
another. Is is a free internet, their/your choice. Some have sent a
"flying finger" message prior to their exit and some have performed the
exit in a discreet manner, so be it, as said; it is a free internet.

To the "huffers,puffers and bored" we have a life, we try not to look
down upon our "feller shellers" (we do look up to the knowledgeable).

Godspeed and have a nice life and not a boring one,

Adios and FYATHYRIO,

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power
(the Dad)