Sender:
From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:17:27 EST
Hey Art, Here in Florida, fire ants are my best bet to clean out the "nasties"
way back in the shell. It takes no time at all, but I leave them overnight to
make sure. I never plop the shell right on top of the hill, but a few feet
away. The ants are not too shy to enter and eat.
It works better if the shell has sat out for a day and is ripe, or if you have
been soaking it in water to try to rot out the animal.

Scott
Florida