Sender:
From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:36:36 -0700
> Andrew,

Loved the Leonids.  We had great views in New Mexico and these were the most
fantastic meteors I have ever seen.  First time ever to see a "shooting star"
leave a trail (green in color) completely across the horizon.  Unreal.  But the
question is, who won the law suit?  Did the lady get her meteorite?

Tom in New Mexico, USA

Oh yeah, shells.  Appreciated the answers to all of Paul's questions.  A couple
of us here were kicking around the species questions raised by Paul and we
ended up back into some of the same issues we all played with a month or so ago
on the list.  Neat stuff.