Sender:
From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:04:22 -0600
I don't have to use my imagination.  At Panama City, FL, there is a
place called Shell Island.  Two daily boat trips go there each day to
take tourists, leave them and pick them up later.  Since they always
dock at the same place, you can imagine any exisiting shells are shortly
picked clean.  I have been told that the island is "salted" nightly with
shells for the tourists, and anything might (and has) turn up.  They buy
them by the pound.

Sylvia in Alabama