Sender:
From:
Jennifer Hanhila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:33:20 PST
     Tom always has a way with making new and self conscious subscribers
feel good.  Congratulations, Tom, on your hospitality.
     I have really enjoyed the dialogue on alien shells.  For once, I
can understand what's going on.  I think it is FUNNY!  Do people get
mad, amused, confused, or what when things show up where they're not
supposed to be.  As for "salting" the beaches with shells...do they
REALLY do that to keep tourists happy?  Would any of YOU ever consider
putting a shell in an "incorrect" place (either on a beach or in the
water)?
     All of this is just for fun......please, don't be offended!
                             Jen.