Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:47:29 -0400
7bit
From:
Michael Blied <[log in to unmask]>
My day job is architect, and I have the steel flat files which are being
used less now with all the electronic files.  I use one for my shell storage
and there is a lot of room in them.  You can pick them up used for usually
$100 -200, might check with a local Architecture or engineering firm to see
if they have any they want to get rid of.