Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:36:24 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks so much to everyone who has responded so far to our request for donations for the oral and silent auctions.We appreciate your donations and hope you will consider donating if you have not done so already. Please send your 2015 COA Oral and Silent Auction donation to John Chesler, 7401 SW 7th Street, Plantation, FL 33317, (954) 791-5909, email [log in to unmask]

And don't hesitate to call or write me if you have any other questions / concerns about this summer's COA. Thanks again and Best regards, Nancy Galdo, 2015 COA Co-Chair, www.2015coaconvention.com, [log in to unmask]