Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:42:31 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
We are close to finalizing our list of amazing program presenters for this summer's COA Convention in July. Once the program list is finalized, we will post it on our 2015coaconvention.com website. Here are a few of the scheduled programs.
Robert Carr - Florida State Archaeologist Usage of shells by the earliest Florida peoples
Bob Hurst - Past President of the Florida United Numismatists and present Vice President. Dealer in rare ancient coins.             1715 Treasure Fleet Wrecks off the Florida Coasts
Emilio Garcia - Two decades of molluscan discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico on board the R/V "Pelican".
Jerry Harasewych - Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Shells. Some important micro mollusk research
Paula Mikkelsen - Pearls
Thanks to COA Program Chair Carole Marshall who has gathered a very interesting program lineup indeed!!