Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:43:48 -0500
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
José Leal <[log in to unmask]>
I obviously fluked (blame it on a Monday Morning) by writing “May 22-14,
2015” when I should have had “May 22-24, 2016” below:

Thanks, Carole,

I want to encourage everyone’s participation in our Mollusks in Peril forum,
on May 22-24, 2016, where all these relevant issues will be discussed by
researchers who have been devoting the last decade or more to the subject.
For more details, Check the event’s web site at www.mollusksinperil.org .

Have a great and productive Monday!

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Science Director & Curator
The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org/>
www.mollusksinperil.org <http://www.mollusksinperil.org/>
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road