Sender:
From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:09:15 +0000
    Dear friends,

    I am changing my e-mail address for a new one and would like to
know, how can I transfer all the Conch-L postings to this new address.
Should I make a new subscription and cancel the actual one or is there
another way? Sugestions would be helpfull.

Best regards to all and wishes of a happy happy X-MAS and a shelling new
year,

Carlos (Portugal)