Sender:
From:
Glenn Burghardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:45:13 -0800
Dear James & other chiton collectors

    For more information on collecting and displaying chitons (the world's
prettiest molluscs), check our Gallery of Chitons website - www.chitons.com.
Go to the Gallery of Chitons link and then to the link on preservation of
chitons.  While you are there check out the other chiton pages. We have now
completed pages on the west coast of US, the east coast of US & Caribbean,
the west coast of Mexico & South America and the Asia & Pacific regions.
Now working on New Zealand page.
    The Asia & Pacific region page is set up differently than the others. It
has thumbnail images which can lead to much larger images. We hope that this
will speed up loading. Comments on the two styles would be appreciated so we
know how to do the remaining pages.  Thanks for the help. Send comments as a
reply on Conch-L or directly to [log in to unmask]
    Best to all,

    Glenn & Laura

Glenn & Laura Burghardt, 11424 Pioneer Ave., Oakdale, CA 95361 USA
email: [log in to unmask]  website: www.chitons.com
Worldwide shell collectors. Special interest: chiton collection and study