Sender:
From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:02:15 -0600
Hi Conch-L'ers,

Judi Gates is looking for contacts to learn how to go about selling a
shell collection given to a library.

She can be contacted at:

Don't reply to this letter.

our library was given an extensive shell collection from a traveling
native in the l940's we have organized it and  are considering selling
it to raise funds for the  Abbott Memorial Library of South Pomfret
Vermont.  Can you put us in contact with the right people to helpus. We
are a long way from the sea, but our collector traveled around the
world, the largest shll is from Austrailia and is 2 and a hallf feet
long thank you, judi gates.