Sender:
From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:46:54 -0700
Art,

I know a few folks who seem to have ever changing ethics.  I never
thought they might be trading!  I'll give them a call and see if they are
interested in trading with you.  By the way, I think these same folks
keep their really good ethics in a safety deposit box so they won't get
tarnished with overuse.  Of course, all of us true ethics collectors know
they should be kept behind glass where they can be seen but are protected
from dust.  Does sunlight also fade these guys?

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA