Sender:
From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:12:43 -0600
To all on conch-l, I am going to say this.
If I ever get a P.midas, P.gemma, or P. lucaya,
I am not going to lock them up in a pressure sensitive
case that sounds an alarm when somebody touches it.
I am not going to put them under round-the-clock security.
What I am going to do is what I do with all my other shells.
I will take a simple cardboard tray, put some cotton-wool into it,
place the pleuro's on the wool, and put them on my shelf. I will do
nothing
else except keep them out of sunlight. So there.

Kind Regards James

P.S. I am not saying that everyone on conch list puts shells
under security, it's just that I am not a very cautious person.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]