Sender:
From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:07:58 -0500
One of my shell projects this winter has been adding the family to each of
the shells in my computerized collection list.  The project is almost done
but there is one shell that I still need help with as I have been unable to
locate it in my reference books (Don't ask me how I identified it in the
first place).

Does anyone know what family Trichus cinus (Gmelin) belongs to?