Sender:
From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:55:31 -0500
Hi Stanley,

Nice hearing from you. I'm not certain how useful the database would be for
you. As you may have gathered from some of my correspondence, I've never
been able to get anyone to go through it..
It consists of a couple of pages of text (currently in WORD format, but I
can change that) plus a small database of the bibliography (abbreviations)
plus the main database. The databases are in .dbf format.

I think that the easiest might be for me to send you a hard copy...

How are things in Belfast? The quiet seems good news.

>that you are keeping well and enjoying life to the full
Mostly... But I purchased a new computer last week with all the latest
bells & whistles, but it is intermittent and drives me insane!!

We were in Tierra del Fuego, picked up some Trophon geversianus/plicatus
(the taxonomy is screwed up). They're nice, but small. I'll send you some
as soon as I get them cleaned & the computer straightened out.

You snail mail address would help. I know I have it somewhere in the old
computer...

Best regards,
John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr
Lancaster PA 17601-4804         phone: 717 569 6955