Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:50:26 +0900
Sender:
From:
Huang Jiong Tao <[log in to unmask]>
Dear shell lovers:

I am a Chinese shell collector and my name is Jiongtao Huang. Mr. Donal Chan is my best shell friend
and he introduce this exciting communication site to me and he also introduce me to join this mailing
list. I am living in Japan now and I am interested in Cypraea family. I have already collect almost all
species from Japanese water. I also know many Japanese collectors and I want to introduce them in
my web site in the nearly coming days. If any of you who is interested in Japanese shells and Japanese
collectors, I hope I can help you.

And, I am very interested in the Nesiocypraea group which were found in New Caledonia water. Please
teach me something about this topics. I will thank you very much ahead.

Best wishes to every shell lovers.

--

(^^)--Jiongtao Huang

Snail mail : Mamedo-Cho 217-A-422, Kohoku-Ku, Yokohama
             Kanagawa, Japan 222-0032.
Tel: +81-45-421-5052 ( Dromitory )
     +81-45-563-1141(ex.3336) ( Laboratory )
Fax: +81-45-421-5054 ( Dormitory )