Sender:
From:
Aydin Orstan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:18:32 EST
Hi everyone,

A couple of posting over the weekend, regarding the use of Clorox (the good
ol' bleach) and toilet bowl cleaners to clean shells, bring us back to the
question of whether it is safe to use such substances on shells. [I am not
sure about the compositions of toilet bowl cleaners, but I suspect they
contain, bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and/or sodium hydroxide.]

A.