Sender:
From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:35:47 -0600
Thanks super much, her address is Carol T. Adamson  Clark High School
4291 Pennwood Ave.,  Las Vegas, NV 89102  The rest of you can ou do the
same for the school of your choice, this is all I am asking help the
teachers to teach the kids.  Not just Carol, any teacher any where in the
world, help is needed for them.  John  Tennessee