Sender:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:06:02 -0600
Thanks from Glenn Tolman to Dawn Couglan, Patty Jansen and Sarah Watson. very
interesting I will check it out further. For those of you who go to the so
called Big Tub ( Gulf of California ) The Mexican Government has made a
resurve out of everything from Puerto Penasco to the Arizona Border. I was
planing on going to Cholla Bay but it is now in the resurve,so no shelling and
I understand Mexican jails are not good places to be. Glenn Tolman Houston
Texas USA.