Sender:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:33:37 -1000
7bit
From:
"Wesley M. Thorsson" <[log in to unmask]>
The March, 1999 issue of the Internet Hawaiian Shell News is now on
line.  I believe link errors have all been corrected, but if not, please
advise me.

This issue contains another wonderful Chiton article by the Burghardts:
 Chitons of Asia, Japan & Pacific Regions, info on a new Pterygia from
Hawaii named by Richard Salisbury, How to use your scanner as a shell
camera, and photos of the animals of Clavus Mighelsi, Litharium
oceanida, Viriola sp, and Vanikoro species.

There is a new mini-auction of low-price, but different molluscs
including Xenophora, and a gold-colored pin with a shell motif.

Any identifications of the unknown species, or corrections to my ID of
other molluscs would be appreciated, as well as comments on what you
would like to see improved in the magazine.
--
                     Aloha from Wesley M. Thorsson
Editor of Internet Hawaiian Shell News, a monthly Internet Publication