Sender:
From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:52:26 -0600
You do know, Andy, that teachers are no longer allowed to spank kids, there
is very little they can do for control over their kids, if the kids do not
learn at home how to behave in public, very little can be done by the
teachers.  This is one reason why the really good teachers are going into
other jobs.  I was just talking to a teacher in Sarasota at the show.  She
told me this was her last year teaching as she could not teach under the
conditions she had.  What about you James, are you learning more at home
than you could learn from a really good teacher, or would you be one of the
ones that make the teachers quit.  Think about tis before you bad mouth
peolle, we are here to help you if we can, but you also have to do your own
work and not to always think you  will get all your answers from us.  We
tell you all you want to know, you learn very little, you put some effort
into what you want to know and you will learn a lot more.  All of us on
here did not get where we are by letting some one else do our work for us.
So, dig in there and do your own work, if you really cannot find what you
are hunting for, we are here to help.  John Bernard   Tennessee