Sender:
From:
Linda Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:22:33 -0600
Conch -L,

COA is an organization of people, scientists, dealers and collectors, who have a need to learn
about shells and share that knowledge with others as we help them learn.

This is why we have a web site.  This is why we publish American Conchologist.  This is why we
have Conch - L.  This is why we have an annual convention and this is why we award
educational grants to aspiring malacologists.

To be able to fund these grants, we sponsor a bid and silent auction at
our annual convention.

These auctions depend on donations.  If you have extra shells, shell books, shell art or other
shell related items you no longer need, please consider donating them to the auctions.

Donations may be mailed to:

Jim and Linda Brunner
POB  8188
Southport, Florida  32409