Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:00:59 -0500
7bit
From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for the link, Tom.

I've spent several minutes searching the CITES lists for the
Philippines and all countries. There is NO Charonia of any kind
on the list for the Philipines specifically, or for any other country.

The only things close are a Charina bottae and a bunch of Charmosyna
xxxxxxx.

The Philippine "officials" maybe have their own list that they go by,
and that's how they're going to run it!

Since no species of Charonia is on the CITES list, I guess I'll go
dig up my American-made specimens.

Thanks again, Tom.

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)