Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:45:06 -0600
7bit
From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

Charlie's correct about the below reference. It can also be downloaded free of
cost from the S.I.M. (Society of Italian Malacologists)homepage. Look under
the Services category. Click on Downloads, and it will move you a page of
useful tools and the Millard work. I've found it to be a very useful text,
even though the index is not included with the free download. Using the "Find"
command with the file open is very quick...considering the book is over 500pp.
 http://www.aicon.com/sim/index.htm

I converted my downloaded copy from rtf into a Word6 document, made a few
changes in the format to make it easier to read, and am well pleased with the result.

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas