Sender:
From:
louie rundo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:10:42 -0500
Dear Wolfgang,

        Please tell me if you have received my shell parcel yet.  I don't think
you have and I don't think you will.  I think it should have been there by
now (2+ monthes for air mail is too long).  It should only take 1-2 weeks.
I checked with my postal office and they said that they can't do anything
because I did not insure or register the parcel.
        I am now preparing you a new parcel.  I think I can still send everything
I did in the first parcel but I am not sure.  This parcel will take me a
while to prepare because I am now taking classes full time and I am also
working full time.  I will email you when I ship this parcel.  I will send
it by registered air mail this time so I can track it if it gets lost.
This has never happened to me before.
        Have you shipped your parcel yet.  I have not received it.
        I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Louie Rundo