Sender:
From:
Karen Vanderven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:19:42 -0500
Yes, absolutely - take her ! (Just one more 'supporter'.)  I began
my shell collection in 1950 at the age of 12 when my family
(from New York) spent a week on Cabbage Key in FL and while
there were taken on a boat to Cayo Costa.  I picked up shells for
the lst time in my life there.  When I got home, I arranged them
in a red and white Macy's box on cotton. One thing led to another and
as you can see, I'm now 'here'/  So,
with that said, seems like 12 is an ideal age to be exposed to a wonderful
interest and hobby.

I'll bet she'll have a great time.  Let us know.

Karen VV