Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:32:01 -0000
How about this idea, get used to the smell, WE ALL HAVE CERTAIN SHELLS THAT
ARE RATHER ROBUST AND DELIGHTFUL. Some of my European Friends send me stuff
that they just wrap and ship, I once had a friend who opened a parcel and
small flies cam out , she got bitten and they made welts , though not near
as bad as the legendary no-see-um....
I like the smell of rotten mollusk in the morning, it smells like
victory.....
wasn't that a movie , "A-PAIR-OF-CONCHS NOW"
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804