Sender:
From:
Dawn Coughlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:29:43 +1100
Hi Art,
Answer to your message, if your really desperate for a golden cowrie I have
the following: I large cyp aurantium live taken beautiful colour but has a
fracture across the base which it recieved when it was dropped on the deck
of the trawler it's your's gratis if you want it.
Just send me your private email address.
Cheers,
        Dawn