Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:43:17 -0000
Borneo is notorious for "losing " mail and parcels , it took several
attempts to get a package to him . I finally covered the parcel with caution
tape , and included a warning label as to contents being medical specimens
dangerous , it finally made it . A while back there were several threads
about lost mail. Some said they never lost a package , most had lost at
least a couple. As it is right now we are still trying to collect on a
postal insurance claim that is almost 2 yrs. old. BTW, the last box i sent
to Simm never made it either and FedEx, ups or any other service goes to
Borneo. good luck, Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804
U.S.A.