Sender:
From:
Mary Cecile Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 15:21:56 EST
I've been away from the mail for a few days and am catching up, so pardon me
for not saying this sooner: Thank you to all who responded to my question on
databases.  I now have a fat file of great suggestions to help me decide which
program to use, and how to use it.  All your postings, too numerous to list,
are greatly appreciated.

It never  occurred to me this request might be off-topic. Thank you to all who
defended it as topical to this list, which I believe it was, as a collection
related subject.

Mary Graham in NH