Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:50:42 -0700
7bit
From:
John Hooker <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone,

We now have 17 beta testers for the new conchology/malacology
database. I want to thank all of the volunteers, and I have to say we
could not have asked for a better group of people. We have what some
might describe as the ideal "think tank" situation. Novices to
experts, amateurs and professional, and digerati/ non digerati. Great
people all, and from five different countries!

As everyone must lead busy lives we won't stress your schedules, we
will work at a comfortable pace, and to that end, if anyone gets too
busy, let us know and we will work around your schedule. We want to
make this enjoyable, as well!

For the first few versions of the database, don't try and enter all
your data, just a representative sample to try out things. Carin will
give you more details on this as we go.

Carin has emailed everyone personally, and will continue to be your
contact person. She is really looking forward to this project, and
will provide you all with a great end product.

If anyone missed this post originally and would still like to be a
part of it, (and end up with a free database for your troubles), then
email me before midnight GMT on Sunday, and I'll hold a space open for
you.

Thanks again,

John Hooker and Carin Perron

--
Visit our Website at http://www.writer2001.com
Coriosolite Expert System...Animation...Poetry...Books