Sender:
From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:01:05 -0500
Dear all, I have an offer. I have 2 spare Laevicardium mortoni specimens
free of charge for the first person who requests one. They have fresh
colors
with a stunning bright yellow interior flecked with brown. Specify if you
want the small specimen (8mm), or the medium specimen (11mm). Sorry, only
one per person. They were just left over from a few of my specimens, and
I just wanted to give them away. They come with complete collection info,
including who collected them (i.e. me)! Remember, they cost nothing, and
I will pay shipping charges.

Kind Regards James

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]