Sender:
From:
Karen Vanderven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:45:58 -0400
Hi- that's an answer I'd like too. I went to Rollins in the
last 5 years a-looking for it since I had actually been
taken to visit it as a teenager ( many years ago).  Nobody
really knew, except someone said, U. of Central Fl; andother
said, U. of Fl. Last summer I was in Gainesville & went to the
museum of Fl natural history and there were a few shells but certainly
no Beal-Maltbie.

Karen VV