Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:27:09 -0700
Dear anyone;-
        You know about super-glue?! The stuff you use to join both halves of
bivalves when you don't want anyone to see the insides? The question is:
Where does it go?
        You buy the super-glue, take it home and use it once  (maybe twice),
then you put it away. Next time you need it, it isn't there. It isn't
anywhere. It's gone. You have to go buy another tube. The lost tube
never turns up again. Now, I'm not stupid. I know all about the
disappearing paper clips---how they metamorphose and change into coat
hangers. Aren't there always unused shiny coat-hangers in your closet?
(I have no evidence that buried and watered coat-hangers eventually
change into bicycles).
        But where does the super-glue go?
The Question Man