Sender:
From:
carolskoglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:21:09 -0700
Dear Scott,

The numbers on the photos are from Keen (1971) Seashells of Tropical west
America.  There was no other information on the slides that Roy gave me many
years ago except, as you have probably noticed, some have the notation
"type".   With Roy's permission, I took his slides and had 7 copies of the
color prints made, one of which went to Roy as a gift.  I have always
assumed that most of the photos were of shells in Roy's collection, which is
now at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.

All the Best,

Carol