Sender:
From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:57:56 +0100
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: Robert Murth - who is he?
Date sent:              Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:08:56 +0100

Take care of Robert Murth alias Robert Penzenauer alias Andrea
Chupik.
He lives in Vienna Austria.
In Austria, Italy, Germany, Greece and I think also in the States
there are a lot of dealers and collectors the know him.
He has been years ago a member of the German Club Conchylia.
He changed data labels on his shells etc.
I wrote also a shorte note about the finding of the Cypraea
achatidae in the Adriatic Sea by Robert Murth.

Fischer, W. (1993): Bemerkungen zu Schilderia achatidea
(Sowerby 1837) (Prosobranchia: Gastropoda) in der
nvrdlichen Adria. (Von der Notiz zum Zitat). -
Club Conchylia Informationen 25(2):

I think it is better to make no business with this man.

regards

Wolfgang Fischer
President of Club Conchylia

Institut fuer Pflanzenbau u. Pflanzenzuechtung
Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Gregor Mendel Str. 33
1180 Wien
AUSTRIA