Sender:
From:
Stanley Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 13:36:19 -0400
Dear all,  I do hope that Bob's query re:  Annachlamys leopardus et al  is
clarified as I am also interested in the outcome.  I have also some
specimens labelled ' Annachlamys kuhnholtzi from - off Round Hill trawled 8
miles N/E Bustard Bay area'  They are a little smaller than some
Annachlamys leopardus type form, that I have from the same location, and
have brown markings whereas the type form is purple / brown.  Can anyone
confirm the standing of this variety  and how they should differ from the
type form ? They look very similiar to me.   Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

Stanley Francis
Belfast N.Ireland.