Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:18:15 -0600
7bit
From:
John Hooker <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Don,

This has been a most entertaining and informative series. If you ever
want to have it as a web site, we will host it for you and do all the
boring formatting/design stuff. Pictures would be great too. Of course
this will all be courtesy of us. It is just too good to fade into
email oblivion. Contact us whenever you have time if you are
interested.

One of my favorite parts was Tom Episcopatus' "Great Escape". It will
undoubtedly go down in the annals of mollusk legends, and be retold
again and again around their (campfires? !!!)

Cheers,

John Hooker
--
Visit our Website at http://www.writer2001.com
Coriosolite Expert System...Animation...Poetry...Books