Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 16:19:10 -0700
Dear James;-
        Granville is close to Columbus. Columbus is where Dr. G. Thomas Watters
plies his trade. Dr. G. Tom knows more than anyone else in Ohio about
things that live in shells. Both he and I will be at the COA in
Louisville. If you get there, we will all meet. And, if I have finished
my evening drink, I will invite you to Cincinnati to view the collection
at our museum.
        Art