Sender:
From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:35:15 -0500
Thanks anyway - after sending the message below, I found information on Hill
by doing an internet search (he's in Encyclopedia Britannica).  Also, found
that the books is in stock at Bailey-Mathews Museum and have ordered it.

Sylvia Edwards