Sender:
From:
DOMINIC RAWLINGSON PLANT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:11:59 +0100
Hello Ted
Welcome to CONCH-L even as a lurking member. I am ex Army and have been a
sports diver/Shell Collector for over 30 years having started
inSingapore/Malaysia in mid 60's. I have also dived around the
Meditteranean and Caribbean (mainly Belize). Since I retired 3 years ago I
have been instructing diving in the Seychelles on and off.
I have a good collection of Cones and Cowries and a reasonable coverage of
other shell families. I am interested in exchanging shells and can forward
my list of "spares" if you are interested?
I live in Colchester, Essex.
Regards
             Dominic
Dominic Rawlingson Plant