Sender:
From:
"Michael A. iacoboni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 12:14:43 -0600
Hi Mark,

OK, I will send a check for 42,50 made out to your wife Peta Bethke on
Monday June 7, 1999.  I am looking to find a copy of the item #9 you offered
entitled "The Collector's Guide to Western Atlantic Conus."  Could you
supply me with the author's name, the ISBN if available, the publisher and
date of publication?  Your help is much appreciated.  I read your posting on
CONCH-L and wish you the best with your upcoming medical procedure.

Mike Iacoboni