Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:31:05 -0000
No problem Sir Ross . I know your have a good heart, If anyone out there
really want's to know what's going on with my health and reasons for selling
my collection just contact me privately , after all when it all comes down
to brass tacks were all an extended family of sorts . I've heard that
several persons are concerned and I don't mind sharing as I appreciate the
sympathy. I also appreciate Simm's kind words to rally the forces but this
is not a case for financial assistance.
It's nice to see that when someone needs help their are good people like
yourselves who would be so graciaous ....all the best to you and yours ,
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804