Sender:
From:
Larry Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:23:53 -0400
John Epler, the guy who named Dicrotendipes thanantogratis after the Grateful
Dead, has a web page of his own (www.freenet.tlh.fl.us/~johneplr/names.htm)
that includes other odd names including  Lalpa lusa, Agra vation and Etu
brutus.  The fact that most of the strange names belong to insects raises the
question of the sanity of those who choose not to study mollucs.

Larry Eaton
Raleigh, NC