Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:44:53 -0700
Getting empty capsules from pharmacists can be a problem. Their eyes
get squinty and they stare at you without asking "What illicit substance
do you plan to put in these capsules and sell on the street corner?"
        If you come right out and say you need some capsules to store
sea-shells in, you will get the same squint which says "I seen sea
shells. Aint no seashells that small.?
        Sometimes the pharmacist will simply assume you are geting the capsules
from him, but having your perscription filled elsewhere.
        The best thing to do is is tell the pharmacist the whole story, smile
and give a short giggle, and add SOMETHING to the order that he can
supply. The best you can hope for is: "I can get them for you. It will
take 7 - 10 business days including the background check."
        Art