Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:51:17 -0700
Dear Nancy;-
        Welcome to the list. I note that you collect freaks and dwarfs. I have
this friend. He is 3 foot 2 inches high and has both eyes on the same
side of his head. (They appear to migrate from one side to the other
with the seasons). I think this qualifies him and I know he would like
some nice person to collect him. He goes by the name of Trespassers
Will, but I don't think that's on his birth certificate.
        Anon