Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:48:03 PDT
To all Conchlers and specially to these Conchlers, who got
material from the park of the Castle of Ambras from me.

Under the following English url you will an article about
Ambras and the shells of the park with nice photos.

www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/artjun99/hnambras.html/

please have a look on this page, which was made for me in
England. This part of the url will be dropped to my homepage
too in the next days.

with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37