Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:27:57 -0500
Comments:
Yes indeed, next week is when all Conchlers who are NOT at the COA meeting
have a chance to let their imaginations fly. Every year, we come up with
threads that make the convention-goers wish they had stayed home instead.
Well, not really, but it IS awfully quiet on Conch-L. Any good shell
questions, stories, humor, philosophy, travelogues, reminiscences, or even
dreams would be much appreciated by those of us who are still at our desks.

Incidentally, Paul, if forewarned is forearmed, then is an eight-armed
octopus particularly gifted with foresight?

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama