Sender:
From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:28:33 -0400
Dear all, I have confronted the challenge of obtaining
all 50 of the shells listed by S. Peter Dance in his book
"Rare Shells". It is going to be a very tough task, but fortunately
many of the species are now easy to obtain. Volutoconus bednalli
and Harpa costata scare me, because the countries where they live
have banned collecting. Would anyone be kind enough to donate a
bednalli?(snicker)

Kind Regards,
James